Sights & Activities
* Pawnee 9 hole Municipal Golf Course.
* Hunting and fishing opportunities.
* Unique dining from steak house to cafés, pizza, Sonic, & Subway to BBQ sandwiches.
* Plenty of recreation with Pawnee Lake and its famous restored 1939 W.P.A. Stone Bathhouse.
* Home of Gordon “Pawnee Bill” Lillie’s Mansion and Museum.
* Pawnee Bill's reenacted Wild West Show.
* Annual Pawnee Bill Memorial Rodeo.
* Annual Oklahoma Steam Engine Show.
* Dick Tracy mural and museum.
* A variety of unique small town shops.
* A Population of 2,230, 3.421 sq. miles, an average of 52 graduating seniors, & an elevation of 860'.
* Bald Eagles sighting around the lake during nesting season.
Let' go swimming at the beach!!!
Enjoy the excitement of the old western shows.
What classic cars do you remember? Come and see if its here. Old Time Saturday Night.
Fishing, boating, & camping are wonderful experiences.
Learn how the steam engine help change the life in America.
Links for additional information.
Green Country The official Northeast Oklahoma Green Country website to show you activities throughout the area.
Old Time Saturday Night Meet at the town square, enjoy festivities and classic autos. Its a return to your mid 1900's past....
Pawnee Bathhouse Historic 1939 WPA Sandstone Rock Bath House & swimming beach.
Pawnee Bill Memorial Rodeo Where legends are born and heroes are made....
Pawnee Bills Ranch & Museum Home of the late Gordon W. "Pawnee Bill" Lillie Wild West Show Entertainer. The Pawnee Bill Ranch provides a great opportunity to see our historical ranch of Pawnee Bill and his wife Mae Lillie. There is a link to the State of Oklahoma's web site.
Pawnee Bill's Wild West Show The Pawnee Bill Wild West Show provides a reenactment of the original of shows put on by Pawnee Bill and Buffalo Bill.
Pawnee County Historical Society & Dick Tracy HQ's The official website for the Pawnee County Historical Society and Dick Tracy Headquarters.
Pawnee Lake Pawnee's 250-Acre Lake with almost 5 miles of shoreline. Camping, picnic areas, fishing, etc.
Pawnee Lakeside Rodeo Event Center Pawnee's own Lakeside Arena. Rodeo events with a meeting venue available.
Pawnee Golf Course The 9-hole golf course at the Pawnee Municipal Golf Course facility surrounding the beautiful Pawnee Lake, in Pawnee, Oklahoma features 2,923 yards of golf. Mark & Rebecca Palmatary, 347851 East 4400 Road,(918) 762.2145, Club House Available for Small Meetings.
The official website for Pawnee Nation & College.
Oklahoma Steam Threshers and Gas Engine Association The official website for the Steam & Gas Engine Show.
Trading Post Casino The Facebook site for the Trading Post Casino.
Rodeo week is a good time to
enjoy a lot of activities!
REMINDER: FACE MASK REQUIRED AT CITY HALL. .
WE ARE ASKING ALL BUSINESSES TO REEVALUATE THEIR COVID-19 POLICIES CONCERNING MASK, SOCIAL DISTANCING, DISINFECTING PROCEDURES AND GIVING THE PUBLIC CONFIDENCE YOU HAVE THEIR AND YOUR EMPOYEES SAFETY AS A PRIORITY. TOGETHER WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS........