Sights & Activities
* Pawnee 9 hole Municipal Golf Course.
* Hunting and fishing opportunities.
* Unique dining from steak house to cafés, pizza, Sonic, & Subway to BBQ sandwiches.
* Plenty of recreation with Pawnee Lake and its famous restored 1939 W.P.A. Stone Bathhouse.
* Home of Gordon “Pawnee Bill” Lillie’s Mansion and Museum.
* Pawnee Bill's reenacted Wild West Show.
* Annual Pawnee Bill Memorial Rodeo.
* Annual Oklahoma Steam Engine Show.
* Dick Tracy mural and museum.
* A variety of unique small town shops.
* A Population of 2,230, 3.421 sq. miles, an average of 52 graduating seniors, & an elevation of 860'.
* Bald Eagles sighting around the lake during nesting season.
Links for additional information.
Pawnee Bills Ranch & Museum Home of the late Gordon W. "Pawnee Bill" Lillie Wild West Show Entertainer. The Pawnee Bill Ranch provides a great opportunity to see our historical ranch of Pawnee Bill and his wife Mae Lillie.
Pawnee County Historical Society & Dick Tracy HQ's The official website for the Pawnee County Historical Society and Dick Tracy Headquarters
Pawnee Golf Course The 9-hole golf course at the Pawnee Municipal Golf Course facility surrounding the beautiful Pawnee Lake, in Pawnee, Oklahoma features 2,923 yards of golf. Mark & Rebecca Palmatary, 347851 East 4400 Road,(918) 762.2145, Club House Available for Small Meetings.
The official website for Pawnee Nation & College.
Trading Post Casino The Facebook site for the Trading Post Casino.